Oct 23, 2014

Beautiful flower?

PC: Myself!!
Neither am I what I look, nor am I what you see!!


"The red flower looks so beautiful."
"The flower which emits red color looks so beautiful."
"It is a red flower."
"It is a flower which emits red color."
"It is because I see it in red, I call it a red flower."
"It is because it rejects red and absorbs all other colors, I call it a flower that emits red."
............
As the angel and the devil were obsessed in associating the identity of the flower to the red they perceived in different senses, a bee listening to their conversation laughed at how blind they were in calling a flower, devoid of patterns as beautiful!!

____________________________
 
Bees are red-blind. The visible spectrum, for a bee, stretches from 650 mu to 300 mu, so it can distinguish only four different colors in the visible spectrum: yellow, blue-green, blue, and ultraviolet. #
The patterns of flowers are thought to attract bees to flowers. *

#http://www.sewanee.edu/Chem/Chem%26Art/Detail_Pages/ColorProjects_2003/Crone/index.htm
*http://www.rit-mcsl.org/fairchild/WhyIsColor/Questions/5-3.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment